Then there was the family reunion at the Lake. Perfect weather, family, lake, what more could we ask for??? Here is a view from the dock in the morning.Monday, August 25, 2008
A Bit of Catching Up
No, I haven't blogged lately. Too much fun!!! I will catch you all up on my summer through the next few blogs. So our summer started out at the beach. I love the Oregon Coast!! We spent 5 relaxing days there with family.
Then there was the family reunion at the Lake. Perfect weather, family, lake, what more could we ask for??? Here is a view from the dock in the morning.
Then there was the family reunion at the Lake. Perfect weather, family, lake, what more could we ask for??? Here is a view from the dock in the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Very fun. It's good to see a new post from ya! I miss you. :)
Love the update!! You have been busy this summer.
Post a Comment